fragile heart

Sunday 18 November 2012

been such a bad week. never knew the real definition of 'bad' until today. too much unexpected events occuring around me. happy, sad, grief , fear, anger and some still ignorant- it takes too much energy and strength to jungle all these expected emotions into every particular unexpected event, my heart is just not that strong after all.  but then again, it will all be better tomorrow and God will guide me through this rocky path.

maybe, maybe God is trying to tell me something. life is fragile? we are born to die? i don't know. but life IS fragile, hearts get crashed and broken every second in this world, and one day yours will eventually be one of the statistic. its my first time experiencing lost, and this feeling is not really pleasant.

may your soul rest you peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

each heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.