how beautiful

Sunday 19 May 2013




i know its a little bit too late, but in honor of Mother's Day, I'm dedicating this post to the most inspiring person in life, my mother. She is oh so lovely and beautiful in the inside-out, always patient and caring as a mother of 5, always loyal and supportive as a wife, always smiling never mad, always teaching and always there. my childhood would not be oh so magical without her beautiful heart.

People say it takes a village to raise a child but mum has showed me something perhaps more to this famed quote. Love is more than a blogpost dedicating to that special someone, Love is more than just the scripted sentence you say before bedtime, Love is more than the ink imprinted on your skin because Love is sustain by genuine action, Love is selfless, Love is unconditional, Love is simple the ingredient that mum has sprinkled into my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

each heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.